Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Just reset the f21 code it now saying f00 with start button

Customer Question

Hi just reset the f21 code it now saying f00 with start button flashing
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Those are both drainage errors, depending on the model of the machine. Have you cleaned the pump filter?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a Bosch classic xx6 the pump and filter r all clean but the motor brushes have gone if I fit new ones will it correct the fault code f00
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Set the dial to off, turn to the 6 o'clock position, hold down the spin button and turn the dial to the 7 o'clock position and continue to hold the spin button down for about 10 more seconds, turn the machine to off. That should clear the code and reset the controller, does it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've put the new brushes in but can't reset the f00 code Reyes what u said doesn't work