Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Since yesterday evening we have been trying to open it after

Customer Question

Since yesterday evening we have been trying to open it after the light was showing red at the start button. Then we I have to swirch it off as it appeared the washing had completed washing, but the door remain closed. it is still switched off now. How do we open the door ?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me the make and model?

Can you pull this out from under the counter?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The washing machine could not be opened at all. We have had to unscrew it manually to open it. So I do not think any helpful advice has been given and none has been received. Thanks.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Im not sure if you got my last message, but I asked you for the make and model number, I needed this before I could give you any advice

If you need any help, please just let me have those details and Ill be happy to help

ALl the best

Rob