Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Mu dwhb00 stops at 50 deg when int drying so in the last 5

Customer Question

Hi mu dwhb00 stops at 50 deg when int drying so in the last 5 min of the program. And in the 70 deg program it stopa when it reaches the 70 deg.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Can you explain a little further what is actaully happening here please?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. It is still not working. The problem is that the dishwasher stops and beeps constantly and flashing 14 times. It seems to happen when the dishwasher is hotter than 50 deg. So at the end of the 50 deg program when its drying. And with the 70deg program when it reaches the 70 deg temperature. .
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Im afraid that 14 is listed.

Can you count the number of beepf/flashes between pauses, again, and let me know

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im sorry right now my wife has reset the dishwasher. But it could be 12 flashes. I now that its not listed
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

No worries, just post the number back, when you can. Its important I get the correct number

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That will be tomorrow. See you than
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

great

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rob.
Now here it it.It beeps every second and the light is flashing 15 timesHave a nice dayKlaas
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi Klaas

This sounds like its a thermostat issue, but that doesnt tie in with the error code you described

I am afraid that under these circumstances, the best advice i can give is that you will need a hands on diagnosis of this, Sorry

All the best

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rob.What do you mean? Can you tell me what 15 flashes means. And were is the thermostat mounted?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

15 flashes is not a recognised fault code.

So, its impossible to give you a good idea of the problem, as the board is not reporting the error correctly, sorry

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Rob As you cant tell what it is. Can you tell me where i can find the thermostat. For heating the water. And can you tell me if there is an out of reach security thermostat?Thanks klaas
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Ihave put a call out for the schematics of this machine

WhileIm waiting Ill opt out.

Thismeans that if someone else has this information, they will respond toyou directly.

Inthe meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rob. I still dont contact with the new / other mechanic.Should i wait?Regards klaas