Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a beko wme8227b which has e08. Stuck in cycle and

Customer Question

I have a beko wme8227b which has e08. Stuck in cycle and wont cancel
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Do you still need help on this?
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have now been charged, so can i either have an answer or be refunded?
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
E08 means pump running to long.
If the pump is all cleared then if you havent already check were the drain hose goes to. If it goes under a sink remove the spigot and check that isn't blocked up. Also check the drain hose is at least 3/4 the height of the washer. Or if the drain hose goes into a standpipe behind the washer then check it isnt pushe all the way down as this can cause the water to drain out when its filling.
Once that's clear retry the washer and see how it goes from there. If still doing the same then remove the top of the washer and you will see the pressure sensor on the top on the right hand side. Remove the thin hose on the bottom and give it a blow down the hose hard as this will clear the pressure bottle.
Then retry and fingers crossed it will sort it. But if its still the same then its possibley a faulty pressure sensor or control board fault here which is causing the fault.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.
Regards