Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a bosch varioperfect, it wont start, when i try to it

Customer Question

I have a bosch varioperfect, it wont start, when i try to it comes up with CL, the start light is flashing and the aqua plus and econo mode lights are on, and also top spin speed,1400 all stuck on. When i turn the dial the only timing setting 3.30 that comes up is on 40 degrees cotton wash. I ve turned it on and off a few times and drained out the water from little host at bottom but no improvement.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me the model or ENR number from the data plate in the door recess please?

Thanks

Rob