Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Rob, I accidently smashed the front glass of the main oven

Customer Question

Hi Rob, I accidently smashed the front glass of the main oven door on my mums Creda cooker, the model is 48344.
I’m struggling to find a replacement door or glass anywhere and was wondering if you had one or know where I can buy a replacement.? I know it is obsolete now but I'm sure other doors would fit, the graphics, colour is not important.
Thanks in advance,
Paul.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

I am afraid that you are out of luck. I have checked all the substitute lists and there is no door available.

The only place where one may come up is on Ebay.

Sorry there isnt a positive outcome, please dont shoot the messenger !!

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob