Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a hotpoint BE71 hob and the black handles need

Customer Question

Hi I have a hotpoint BE71 hob and the black handles need repacing. They are black with a metal teardrop shape. I see some other customers with the same request here so wondered if you can help?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Do you still need help on this?
If so are you looking for the part numbers for the parts?
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Yes please - also any idea of where I can get them too, as all I can find are ones that don't look anything like it . I saw some other people posting about them (this person for instance - http://my.justanswer.com/question/guest/fee365a7cbcc4fd8a2cc58a2b230c671 ) and they seemed to have some success so I was hoping for the same result
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Ok ive found it for you. Copy and paste the link below for the part. Its not a cheap part and they are sold on there own not as a pack of 4.
http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/cookers-hobs/hotpoint/knob/378597.htm
Or if you want the part number for them then its C00235849
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's spot on, thanks very much (though for £15 each for a small bit of plastic, I might make other plans!)
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Your very welcome.
I dont blame you as thats very expensive for just 1 control dial.
But if you need anymore info just get back to me. Also of you could rate the answer that would be great.
Regards