Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My SMS6012GB/20 dishwasher isn't filling with water. It has

Customer Question

My SMS6012GB/20 dishwasher isn't filling with water. It has been out of use for a while as I have just taken it off the hands of a friend, who hasn't used it for about 9 months. The drainage pump is working fine, I've checked the water inlet and hose and those are working fine, but the tank doesn't fill with water at all. The float appears to be set correctly and able to move.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the float is okay, you will need to measure voltage at the inlet valve. If you have voltage, the valve is faulty. If no voltage, you may have a connection/wiring issue or the control has problems. Are you able to measure voltage at the valve?