Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Siemens dishwasher E-Nr SE65E330GB/74 has stopped working.

Customer Question

Siemens dishwasher E-Nr SE65E330GB/74 has stopped working. When you switch on, the pump sounds and extracts any water in the machine. It then doesn't do anything and when you open the door the tap light is on.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

This sounds like the inlet valve may have failed

If you have a meter, test the valve. If its open circuit you will need to replace it. In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.
This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore help
Thanks
Rob