Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

How reliable is a Beko oven?

Customer Question

How reliable is a Beko oven?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

This is a fairly conventional type of oven and should prove reliable

Having said that, Beko is at the less expensive end of the market, so the quality of the components would not be as good as say a Miele.

I have only ever seen one of these models and the problem with that was in fact the user not understanding something

Hope this helps

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Rob, the Beko model I am looking at is BIM25303XM. Any comments? How would you rate it out of 10? I am told Beko is the top selling stove in the U.K. Don't want to make a boo boo!! Cheers!
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
It is true that Beko is now one of the fastest selling white goods manufacturers in the UK
However, the market is very price driven !
There is no reason to think that this oven is any less reliable than any other.
I have only seen one of these, and this was down to the customer and not the oven itself.
If I had to give it a number I would say a 7, only because its at the cheaper end of the market. Hope that helps
Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob