Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Electrolux-A 30" slide in RA, model# EW30ES65GS - unplugged

Customer Question

Electrolux-A 30" slide in RA, model# ***** - unplugged to remodel kitchen and now that I am done and have plugged it back in . . . nothing as if there is no power. Breaker switch is on and outlet tested positive for current as well as the oven cord test positive for current using a proximity tester.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Since this all happened after the remodel, I suspect the issue is with the power supply. The video below shows how to properly measure the outlet. Is this how you tested and what voltages did you read?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LU30d9vZ3w
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nice work Kelly. My voltage proximity tool picked up on the fact that there was 110 coming through but not 220, when I pulled the outlet out of the wall sure enough one of the power leads had become unattached resulting in insufficient voltage to power my stove. Re-attached and plugged in the unit and all is well now! Thank you for your help, best $15 I ever spent.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Excellent, glad it was something simple!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!