Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Middle button of whirlpool integrated oven stuck tks

Customer Question

hi middle button of whirlpool integrated oven stuck tks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
Can you post the model number please.
Also is the smaller button for the clock thats the problem?
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
akz 151 and the middle button to select and confirm the different options {operate by single process only}
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Ok thought it was that one that was faulty.
Im afraid you need to replace this button. We replaced loads of these all the times on these ovens as its a very common fault on these.
To replace it you need to pull the oven out and remove the screws holding the metal control panel by removing the screws on the back of the panel either end and then you can remove the button and pop the new one in. Its just connected by a small wiring block so once the button is out its easy to refit the new one.
As i said we replace loads of them on these so replace the button and this will cure the fault from there.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.
Regards