Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have moved in to a house with a BEKO built in double oven

Customer Question

Hi I have moved in to a house with a BEKO built in double oven ODF22300X the main fan oven is `dead' nothing seems to work on it, the fan doesnt run the thermostat light doesn't come on etc the small top oven is fine. I presume this is more serious than an element change? Is there a separate fuse for each oven? Its in nice condition so if possible I would fix it. Kind regards David
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This sounds like the clock may be in AUTO mode, rather than manual
Do you have the manual?
Is the clock set to the tiem of day?
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Rob thank you for your reply. If it is that simple it would be great. Actually I don't have a manual but I will try to download one from somewhere. I'm not sure if that will be the issue as at one stage the clock hadn't been set up and it wouldn't run and I think my partner set the clock up so presumably it would have operated then? I am away for a couple of days and have had such a busy day today that this is why my response is so delayed. I won't be able to try this tip until Saturday morning. It really would be great if it was purely a question of setting it up properly. Many thanks for now!
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Please go here
http://downloads.beko.co.uk/bekoupload/manuals/ODF22300-21300.pdf
This is the manual which you can download and print
Go to page 15 to set the clock
On page 19 it tells you about the AUTO cook, which may be the problem.
Its always best to start with the simple things, rather than jump in thinking the worst
If you need more help, please let me know
In the meantime, Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob