Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Liebhier no frost refrigerator and at the last 5

Customer Question

Hi...I am Andreas I have a Liebhier no frost refrigerator and at the last 5 days is building ice on the back... What shall i do? Thanks in advance
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
The first thing to try is to reset this
Turn off the power to the fridge and let it thoroughly defrost
Reconecet the power and it should have reset itself
If you need more help, please let me know
In the meantime, Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob