Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch sgs4002gb/20. It doesn't seem to be filling

Customer Question

Hi there, I have a Bosch sgs4002gb/20. It doesn't seem to be filling with water, I have taken the sides off and water seems to be running in but it must stop after it goes under/inside the machine , any ideas?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because I haven't had an answer yet, just answers have asked for more information. I have looked at the machine again with the side panels removed and water seems to be flowing in as the machine starts but after looking at YouTube videos it maybe the the water I see filing in is the empty cycle that all machines start with, because after the initial drain of water the machine then seems to just click, it could be the water inlet valve, I have ordered one from the internet just in case which should be with me Monday. Can you think it could be anything else?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Each cycle does indeed start with a drain cycle which lasts about 45 seconds

Change the inlet valve and let me know what happens

Thanks

Rob