Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Beko DSFN1530b and have put washing up liquid in

Customer Question

I have a Beko DSFN1530b and have put washing up liquid in it, which I know now is a bad idea.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
Ok what you need to do is remove the bottom baskets and the filters and try and scoop up as much liquid as you can.
Pore water in there and scoop it out with out running the dishwasher and try and clear it that way.
Then set it to a wash cycle and let it fill and then press the cancel button and it will drain the water out.
Once it stops do the same a few times and this will get rid of the water and liquid in there.
But if you find it foams up to much then it will overflow and leak into the base and it then gets the pump running all the time.
All you do for this is tip the dishwasher 45 degs backwards and the water will drain out from the base and reset the flood switch.
So try the above and that will get rid of the liquid.
You just dont want to let it run a full cycle as the foam in there will be to much.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.
Regards