Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

When washing a backpack in my washer, it ended up unbalanced

Customer Question

when washing a backpack in my washer, it ended up unbalanced and now the drum bangs on spin and sits off center to the back and left. it is a whirlpool stackable washed/dryer. what is the problem? i can pull the drum back to the center, but it just goes right back to the back left position. the washer works and run through the full cycle but bangs and shakes like crazy so i'm not using it.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The suspension plate has likely come out of position. If you lift up and move the tub around, will it center again and stay? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately took too long to get the answer and I had to have a repair man come out. The shock was busted. No more help needed from you. Thanks always
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand, thank you.