Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Rob I have the same problem with my ADP8352. I shut the door

Customer Question

Hello Rob
I have the same problem with my ADP8352. I shut the door and three lights bleep. I have carried out all the things you suggested. Front panel, Dry. poured water into washer, pump working. various combination of button pressing, nothing.
A couple of days ago I left it overnight and it jumped into life in the morning.
I'm Bob and I am confused.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The erratic operation suggests the issue is with the electronic control. Turn the power off at the mains for a few hours. Does the behavior change when power is restored? Does the door appear to shut easily and securely without binding?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Phone: 01539 241289