Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I hve an ariston margherita 2000 washer and drier..the

Customer Question

I hve an ariston margherita 2000 washer and drier..the electrical circuit bit for the pump breaks..its happened before, a mate fixed it really easily but unfortunately he dieda few months ago so i cant ask him how he fixed it though i do know it was in the top of the washing machine and nowhere near the pump mechanism at the bottom of the machine..do u know where i might getr a diagram of the innards of this machine .or how to fix this problem ?? I have searched for a diagram but got nowhere so far..Mark ************
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is this working
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i still have no reply
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you remove the screws from the back of the top panel, you will have access to the electronics and wiring connections. I suspect that will be where the trouble lies and you will see the previous repair. Let me know what you find.