Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Have a Bosch Exxcel Express dishwasher. When I start it up,

Customer Question

Hi Kelly, I'm Poz. Have a Bosch Exxcel Express dishwasher. When I start it up, it make three short and one long attempt to do something and then just sits there doing nothing. I assume this is relating to the drainage system, possibly being blocked. There are no error messages. The tiny bit of water in the bottom does not drain away. Have checked inlet water supply, it is good flow. Have checked inlet water filter, no limescale. Have removed all inter components down to the little flexible plastic NRV (I guess thats what that is. Have tried rodding that inlet/out let point but no debris found. What do you recommend . . is it time to call out an engineer :( ?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the pump remains running, you may have a drainage issue or an issue with the tank on the left side of the tub being plugged. When it stops trying to drain, do you hear the water inlet valve humming or buzzing? Can you pull the machine out and remove the side panel to inspect the plastic tank on the side of the tub?