Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Candy Comfort 8kg condenser dryer...All LEDs flash at the

Customer Question

Candy Comfort 8kg condenser dryer...All LEDs flash at the same time and there is no heat on the dryer
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
Normally on these when it doesnt heat its down to the heater unit. As the heaters on these have the thermostats attched to it as well.
What you need to do is remove the buldge cover on the back of the dryer and from there you will see the heater.
On the top of the heater are 2 thermostats. You need to test them both with a multi meter and see if any are faulty. If so then the heater will need to be replaced as the heater and thermostats come as a complete heater.
Check them out and see waht you find. But if you need anymore info just get back to me.
Regards
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Just wondering if you have managed to check it out yet.
If you need anymore info just get back to me. Its just that the question is still open.
Regards