Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Daniel - I've got a Bosch logixx 8 with a stuck door - I've

Customer Question

Hi Daniel - I've got a Bosch logixx 8 with a stuck door - I've tried turning it off and on. I've also pulled out the red tab - there's no water or clothes in it. I've tried looping a bit of heavy duty nylon thread around - but can't get it inside the door - any ideas?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?
If so are you able to pull the washer out?
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, yes, I can pull the washer out
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Ok what you need to do is pull the washer out and remove the top panel of the washer.
Then make sure its unplugged.
Then look down the front on the inside on the side of the door handle. There you will see the door lock.
You need to reach down and feel this and feel the far left and there will be the metal door pin. You need to push this pin to the left and at the same time pull the door handle and that should open it.
Once the door is open check the door handle as i think you will find this has snapped so that will be why its not opening with the pull tab as well.
If its snapped then you need to replace the door handle and that will sort it from there.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.
Regards