Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Do you know the Siemens Flametronic EC745RU90E

Customer Question

Hi. Do you know the Siemens Flametronic EC745RU90E
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems to be locked. I have tried holding down the on/off switch, but the light by the key stays on. In case it is touch sensitive, I also held down the key symbol but no change there either. I also tried switching on/ off at the circuit breaker.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cleaner has been here today and appears to have somehow locked it during cleaning
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! With the lock illuminated, the issue is definitely with the control lock feature. If it does not switch off with pressing and holding, the touch board may be faulty. Turn the mains off for an extended period (more than 4 hours). Does the key lock become functional when powered back up?