Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

There, I have a Bush Dishwasher DWFS126W and it keeps coming

Customer Question

Hi there,
I have a Bush Dishwasher DWFS126W and it keeps coming up with Error Code 9. I've looked online and it appears to be "abnormal temperature". I've realised that Bush appliances are only sold through Argos and the engineer who comes out to fix my appliances says that he can't come and look at it as he won't be able to get spare parts. I can't find anything on Argos website to locate me to anyone who could fix this. I know now why my husband laughed when he saw the model name - they don't come with a good reputation!
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PS. I have to use an extension lead as the nearest socket isn't working - do you think that might be the cause although I have changed over to a new one.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The E9 error is actually an overfilling error. It is usually caused by a plugged or partially plugged pressure switch hose. The pressure switch may be mounted in the front or the back of the machine, will be a round plastic switch with a few wires going to it and a very small hose. Remove that hose and blow through it (the hose). Does air easily pass?