Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My whirlpool fridge freezer has a locked key light on and it isn't dispensing water o

Customer Question

My whirlpool fridge freezer has a locked key light on and it isn't dispensing water or ice. It is one of the 6th sense ones. It had lights flashing a(the h20 light and the tick Light) and in addition to this the fridge temperature is not stated on like normal and just has a - in its place and things seems to be going off in the fridge . In addition to this the freezer light has now gone off. Don't know what to do.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The erratic operation sounds to be electronic related. Unplug the refrigerator for a couple of hours to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change when the appliance is plugged back in?