Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a hoover Nextra HND 325 dishwasher that seems to

Customer Question

Hi I have a hoover Nextra HND 325 dishwasher that seems to start a programme then get stuck almost immediately. There is water being taken in and swished around via the arms at 5 sec intervals then periodically it will drain some water away. The programme may eventually start properly after approx 4hrs of this??!!
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or email***@******.*** please..........been waiting ages now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello??? Anybody there???!!!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The erratic and intermittent nature seems to be related to the electronic control module. Turn power off at mains for at least 4 hours. Any change when powered back up? Do you live in an area with hard water that may have minerals building up in the workings of the sump?