Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a smegg DWD612CSS dishwasher that I can get the program running but the norma

Customer Question

Hello I have a smegg DWD612CSS dishwasher that I can get the program running but the normal lights on the very right hand panel to show what stage the wash is at wont light up.
It will run like this for around 15 minutes then start beeping and will not continue to run?
I've checked the float switch at the bottom and that's fine also taken the pump apart and that's not blocked either?
Any recommendations?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the main electronic control is faulty. Turn mains power off for a few hours. Does the behavior change when power is restored?