Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Miele G1173-60Vi dishwasher. It starts of okay but

Customer Question

I have a Miele G1173-60Vi dishwasher. It starts of okay but 5 minutes into the programme it stops working and beeps for minute, then the beeps stops and it starts draining. I have clean all the filters thoroughly and re-tried at least 5 times and the same cycle repeats. What do you suggest?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the control may be sensing that too much water has entered the tub and it goes into a protective drain mode. Do any lights flash when it does this? How long does the pump run and what exactly happens after it starts pumping out? Does it just shut off?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for coming back. I am away from home and will pass the email to my partner who is at home to respond when she gets home.
Regards, Herman
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!