Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Currys essentials CD10 dishwasher which is failing

Customer Question

I have a Currys essentials CD10 dishwasher which is failing to complete the cycle of a wash in Normal or Economy stopping with the rinse phase lights on - it's been flushed washed out and th filter cleaned plus salt added but to no avail everything comes out soapy and unwashed - is it repairable or a manageable fault I can do?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The cycle finished with the last pair of red lights flashing as the cycle ended.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help withthis?Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.ThanksRob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please still no change to the cycle stopping with the last 2 lights of the cycle flashing?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
HiIs there water above the filters now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not a large volume tho
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The machine is draining
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
OKPour some water into the machine above the filtersStart a new cycle.It should drain for about 45 seconds. when the pump stops, open the door. Has the water gone?Close the door and it should fill. Let me know exactly what it does Rob