Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a belling DF100 countrychef that has cut off gas

Customer Question

Hi, I have a belling DF100 countrychef that has cut off gas supply folling being moved and gas supply was cut off to re-site a boiler. How do I find the gas cut off? and how do I reset it? Thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The gas supply shut off should be in the back of the appliance right where the line is connected. It may be elsewhere, depending on the installation. If you post a picture of the area behind the appliance, I can arrow it for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
P.S Kelly,
There isn't a gas shut off valve on this model. The problem was with the gas supply being disconnected when the boiler was moved and not being re connected afterwards.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
There should be a shut off in the gas line to the range. Not on the range but on the line from your home. If not, you should have one installed. Glad you got it figured out.