Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Rob, We are after a Varta 6v lithium battery AEG

Customer Question

hi Rob, We are after a Varta 6v lithium battery for our AEG OKO Arctic freezer. Can you help?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Can you post the model number please. Also when you say you want a battery for the freezer did the freezer come with it? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1294 is the model number and yes it came with the freezer
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
That model number isnt comming. As the model numbers usually starts with a few letters then numbers.
But if you access the rating plate of the appliance usually behind one of the baskets at the bottom or top of the freezer there will be a product number (pnc code) It will start with either a 9 or 6. Can you post this please.
But you need to prefix it with an A otherwise it gets crossed out.
Eg A912345678
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have now managed to get the freezer out and look at the back. I will give you all the numbers I have. A65100415 (without the A) NO-FR-GS-3N also R134a and A675125621 (again without the A) It appears to be the same issue as the lady in the advertisement you have on your website. The battery has a flat metal piece welded to each end. hope this is enough information.The alarm intermittently goes off at random and we are hoping this will remedy the problem as it is driving us nuts! thank you.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Im afraid i cannot find any info at all on any of the number you have posted.
Im going to opt out of the question and this will open the question to all experts and if anyone can help they will jump in.
Regards