Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a lg intellowash 7.5 washing machine durin g a wash

Customer Question

hi i have a lg intellowash 7.5 washing machine durin g a wash its coming up oe i have checked filter its ok
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That code indicates that the control "sees" that the water has not drained properly. If the water is draining okay, the problem is probably with the pressure switch circuit. The pressure switch is accessed by removing the very top of the machine. It will be mounted at the top of the cabinet and will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?