Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Candy Grand Comfort washing machine and there seems

Customer Question

Hi I have a Candy Grand Comfort washing machine and there seems to be a problem with it When you turn it on and turn the dial to whichever cycle it starts as normal but within a minute it knocks off and continues to flick on and off the cycle and wont go any further any ideas
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I posted this question last night and i have yet to receive an answer how long approximately will i have to wait
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Since a n extended power cycle did nothing to restore operation, it sounds like the main electronic controller may have failed. Have you had any power issues like blackouts or surges? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't had any blackouts or surges I was using the machine just before this started happening and in the next wash this is when it happened it is Candy Grand comfort GC4 1472 D1S i hope this helps
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
It sounds to me like the main machine control has failed and will need to be replaced.