Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My hotpoint aquarius WMF560 won't turn off. It started turning

Customer Question

My hotpoint aquarius WMF560 won't turn off. It started turning off itself whilst running and now it stays on. I could change the setting before but now i can't... Help
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not a problem.. By pure luck it has went off but i imagine it will happen again. Do you have any knowledge of this? I couldnt find the same problem anywhere! Thanks.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ok fingers crossed its back to normal again now. but if it goe again then just get back to me. But from the fault you describe it possibley the front display board on this thats caused it as ive replaced quite a few of these in the past for this kind of fault. So if it happens again remove the top of the washer and look behind the control board and remove the wiring block and refit it a few times as this can make a better connection on there. But if it still doing the same then its possibley a faulty front display board here. Regards