Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My girlfriend has AEG PRO Intensive dish washer,the flood warning signal has activated

Customer Question

Hi my girlfriend has AEG PRO Intensive dish washer,the flood warning signal has activated she thinks this is due to one of the loading tray wheels stoping the door from shutting properly.
Is there a way this can be fixed without calling a engineer to have a look at it.
Regards
Rob
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The water that has leaked to the base of the machine, under the tub, will need to be dried up. You can pull the dishwasher out and tip it to drain the base or remove side access panels to manually access the base to dry it out.