Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a zanussi hydrosystem machine an it keeps goin to

Customer Question

hi I have a zanussi hydrosystem machine an it keeps goin to error 10 an error 20 while washin an drying clothes are comin our dripping wet.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the water is not draining and you have cleaned the filter and hoses are all clear, the drain pump will likely need to be replaced. However, if the water is draining, you may have an issue with the pressure switch circuit. The top of the machine will need to be removed to access the pressure switch. It will be mounted at the very top of the machine and will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi thank you for your help turns out it was jus the clearing of the filter and the hose that was the problem. the machine programing was screwed up because of this. jus reseting the machine to factory settings and that did the trick! all sorted now thanks again for ur response ill keep ur advice in mind of it goes wrong again
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Excellent! Thank you for taking the time to post back with an update, I really appreciate that.