Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a problem with my Liebheer No Frost CTNes 4753. There is a fault code displayed

Customer Question

Hi, I have a problem with my Liebheer No Frost CTNes 4753. There is a fault code displayed "Superfrost button" is flashing
with "-18" on the display and "9" is constand. Fridge is not cooling properly and freezer is fine. I am not sure what the foult code is saying as I cannot find it anywhere. I have defrosted
fridge for 48 hours and nothing has changed. Could you please help me with the fault code as well as with the parts needed?
Not sure what are these numbers but that what I found on the sticker: (###) ###-####01 ; CTNes 4653-2/001
Thank you, Luke.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The error code you are seeing is simply telling you that there is an issue with the temperatures. If you have allowed a thaw period of 48 hours and only the freezer is still working, the issue is most likely a faulty evaporator fan motor. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section?