Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Panasonic Dimension 4 Genius.... the top hook has

Customer Question

Hi, For a Panasonic Dimension 4 Genius.... the top hook has snapped off the door closing mechanism. Black plastic part No on side is >PBT 10 GF<E30188000BP. Can you help please?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The entire latch assembly will need to be replaced. It will require that the door be disassembled to access it for replacement. This in itself is not difficult but if you do not get the door back together correctly, it could pose a danger in that it allows the microwave energy to leak. I would recommend you have it professionally repaired so that the door seal may be tested for leaks after repair is complete. The part you need is below.
http://www.buyspares.co.uk/microwave/panasonic/door-latch-head/product.pl?pid=750104&path=484885:496333,107445:484897