Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch Dryer exxcel condenser -WTL 6305GB/01 -

Customer Question

Hi - I have a Bosch Dryer exxcel condenser -WTL 6305GB/01 - it now goes from the first program dry (I think) straight to Cupboard plus without going through all the programs -can you advise?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there may be an issue with the electronic control. Turn the mains supply off for at least 4 hours to reset. Does the behavior change when power is restored? If not, let me know and I can send you the service sheet so we can run the diagnostics program.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The issue was the small drive belt (not main drum drive belt) which has been replaced and the issue is now resolved.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Awesome, glad you got it corrected. Thank you for taking the time to post back with an update, I really appreciate that.