Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Aqualtis AQXXL129PI will not go into spin cycle, I've cleaned pump, all lights flash

Customer Question

Aqualtis AQXXL129PI will not go into spin cycle, I've cleaned pump, all lights flash and door will not open and my washing is inside with something in there I need for tomorrow !! How do I get it working and open ?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still waiting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cannot get through to customer service on the number above, something to hide?
may I suggest you reply to my email address as you stated you would asap
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Sorry for the delayed response, I just came on to see you have been waiting. If the water has all been drained (pump filter cleaned), the issue is likely with the pressure switch circuit. Remove the top from the machine and locate the pressure switch. It is mounted at the top of the machine and has a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?