Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have Electrolux fridge model EI26SS55GSO. When the power

Customer Question

I have Electrolux fridge model EI26SS55GSO. When the power goes out the annoying buzzer sounds and the only way to shut it up it to walk to the fridge and hit mute sounds. Unfortunately this is extremely annoying when it is going off multiple times in the middle of the night when power surges/failure occur. I would like to disconnect the buzzer. Can you help me out?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see you response to my question so I am not certain what "if anything isn't clear" means. Can you provide a response and then I can answer that question.