Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Am trying to use the self clean on my Electrolux oven and it

Customer Question

Am trying to use the self clean on my Electrolux oven and it won't work. The red light saying remove racks keeps coming on but I have removed the racks. What should I do
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.
do you have a model number ? have you removed the side racks as well? or just the main racks?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have removed the main racks and the side racks in the main oven. The racks on the smaller over are bolted on so I did not try to remove them. The model number for our over is E30DF74EPS. We tried everything it said in the owners guide but all to no avail.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The rack interlock switch is likely faulty. It is shown as number 300 in the diagram at the link below. CLICK HERE The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE