Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Zanussi ZJD 12191 when on any wash program will fill with

Customer Question

My Zanussi ZJD 12191 when on any wash program will fill with a bit of water as normal, spin one way then the other as normal but then stops, The timer goes back to the total wash time and the start pause button light flashes and does no more.
The first time it did this I set it on drain and it let me remove my washing but even when the machine is empty it behaves in the same way.
I did change the tumble dryer belt this morning and it did a complete wash cycle then tumble dried for the first time in about two years and there was a lot of dirt left in the door/drum seal
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i pressed the start/pause button and the button next to it and got E36, it did get very hot when the tumble dryer was on, have i inadvertently fried the anti-boil switch?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i've disconnected the dryer element and the washing machine is now working again
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob