Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My favourite shirt is stuck in machine! need it !

Customer Question

My favourite shirt is stuck in machine! need it for tomorrow! Have switched it off - is hard wired - not sure if door is stuck or if it has finished cycle. I think I switched it to spin and then alarms started!!
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The door will not unlock if the water has not drained. Some machines have an emergency release on the bottom of the lock assembly that will allow the door to be manually opened. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't have it as it is behind the stuck door - I have booked an engineer now so do not require an answer any more - can I get a refund??

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Sure, you will need to contact customer service for a refund.