Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a CDA WC140IN dishwasher. It is giving a fault code

Customer Question

Hi I have a CDA WC140IN dishwasher. It is giving a fault code of inadequate water supply. The cycle starts, the drain pump click on, the washer starts to fill the salt chamber at the bottom fills up and if I open the door just before the drain pump clicks on again the water level is just about reaching the bottom of the salt chamber cover. Then the machine drains. once the machine is empty the fault code come up. I think the reed float sensor thing could be to blame as I can't see the float move as the chamber fills. not sure if this should be visible or not?
any help would be much appreciated thanks.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?

If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please. I feel a very offended you have charged my account already and have not even attempted to answer my question.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi

I am sorry, I have no access or control over any deposits. I just answer questions, sorry!

Please contact customer services who will sort this for you

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No worries rob, do you think my dish washer is fixable or is it time for a new one?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me how old it is please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure it was in the house when we moved in over a year ago, the old owners said I wade through that old, I would say 3 years max