Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a siemens dishwasher, one day it let out a burning

Customer Question

I have a siemens dishwasher, one day it let out a burning smell, after that it no longer washed properly. I discovered that only the bottom arm was spraying but not turning. I self diagnosed it to be the diverter valve in the heater assembly. Ordered a new one and fitted it, it now only sprays from the top arm although this is now turning. Help!!
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the bottom one is turning, it has to be getting water. If no water is going through it, it will not turn. Does the water level appear to be low when the unit is washing? Any difference if you add a couple liters of water? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly, since I've changed the heater assembly, the bottom no longer gets water, only the top, I don't have the model number to hand, I'll get it over to you asap. Thanks for your reply.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** await a model number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly, model number as follows - Siemens SE25A561GB/45. I look forward to hearing from you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
Answers are taking a long time,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.