Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Whirlpool built in oven model AKZ 431/IX/01 is indicating

Customer Question

My Whirlpool built in oven model AKZ 431/IX/01 is indicating a fault code F03. Service number is ***** There is also number 29.
Please can you help?
Lydia
Croatia
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.
F03 indicates the main control board has failed and you will need to replace it. Please rate me a 6 so I get credit for helping you (Bonuses are appreciated) and post back here if you need more help, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you are right, it is a control board. I have found other people with a similar problem and have fixed it by cutting the resistors. Sorry I was thinking i have sent this question to Techdesk, he seems to know how to fix it. http://my.justanswer.com/question/guest/80752a8fac544e4ea660aebdcfebd2db
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi If you pull the oven out and remove the top panel from there you will see the control board. Look on there and see if theres a bank of resistors in a square marked service or is there a small plug there instead? Regards