Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Washing machine problem . OKO Lavamat 6200 digitronic The

Customer Question

Washing machine problem . OKO Lavamat 6200 digitronic The fluff emptier has stuck and we are fearful of breaking it . Question is can we get a replacement cap .
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I do, I have had no answer yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ok im afraid the filter cap is now obsolete so you cannot get the part anymore. But if its stuck what you can try is hold it with a pair of pilers and tighten it and loosen it quickely several times and see if this clears whats stuck in here jamming it up. But if that doesn't work then what you need to do is remove the metal panel at the bottom on the front and look under the front pane either side and you will see 2 screws, Remove these and you can lift the bottom panel upwards and wedge a screwdriver in there to hold it up. Then you can see the black hose going to the pump. Remove this hose and then you can clear out what ever it is stuck in there.Then you can unscrew the filter cap from there and fully clear it out. So try the above and see how it goes but just be carefull as the filter cap isn't available anymore so you don't want to go breaking this. If you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.