Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My favourit dishwasher has a fault, the salt light was on when

Customer Question

my favourit dishwasher has a fault, the salt light was on when I went to set the programme so I filled the salt compartment. then when setting the programme the floor level indicator light flashes and repeat 3 beeps soundfrom the machine. The pump seems to be on constantly but no filling with water. The water supply seems fine on other outlets. What could be the problem? The machine is about 2 years old now.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

This sounds like a flood situation
Does the pump continue to run, even if the door is open?

Do you have the model?

Thanks
Rob