Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have an AEG/Electrolux lavamat turbo washer/dryer <14850>,

Customer Question

I have an AEG/Electrolux lavamat turbo washer/dryer , it has developed a fault E10. It runs through the washing/spinning cycle ok.I then put it on the drying cycle with the time--- it runs ok for most of the time, then shows E10 and stops, on opening the door the washing is very hot. Inlet and drain filters are very clean. wots up doc.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi If it only does it on dryer side then what you will find is the dryer coil on the water valve is faulty. To test this you need a multi meter and remove the top.Look in the back left corner of the washer on the top and there you will see the water valve. On there is a green coil. You need to test the resistance of the coil and see what you find. It should read about 3.6K ohms.If faulty then you need to replace the water valve as the coils come complete as part of the valve. So check that and see what you find. But from what you say this is going to be a faulty water inlet valve here. If you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards